Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pink Slip:Indulge in summer's sweetest treat for lips

Indulge in summer's sweetest treat for lips: delectable shades of rose.


Tip#1: The first step to a gorgeous pout? Soft, smooth lips. Moisturize with the ultra-emollient Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF 15. "Medicated" balms often contain menthol, which can be drying.


Tip#2: Keep gloss in place (and give it unbeatable staying power) with Sally Hansen Invisible Lip Liner, a translucent product that also softens with vitamin E and shea butter.



Tip#3: Pick the pink that's right for your coloring. Fair-skinned girls look best in cool, bubble-gum hues, while those with darker complexions should go for warmer mauve tones.

1 comment:

chaussures air max said...

I love your blog and Jane's. It's the best there! Since then I found yours, I did not bother to go check on others. I'm addicted to your blog because I come back every day hoping that you have updated