Friday, May 8, 2009

Arrow

In the midst of desperate sorrow,
here comes a firing arrow.
Aiming to strife the bull's eye,
in an unrhymed wind that is in rage.

Storm-gust is in my sight.
Undetermined pulse is in the heart.
Without vision, I can't contain,
to pursue this dream into reality.

An arrow appeared to be me,
no one knws where I'll be.
Just the Almighty Archer directs me
to the fullest extent I'll be.

I do long to endure this pain,
not to fall and stand still again,
All I can do is to bend mu knees and pray,
and draw out the best in me.

4 comments:

superdry joggers said...

In this modern and fashionable society, people are pursuing for superdry joggers cool, unique, stylish and innovative. Whether it is superdry shorts or fashion accessories all means a lot for modern society of today. Same is the case with trendy looking superdry T-shirts. When these are tiffany jewellery, the excitement just gets doubled. Most chic looking tiffany uk are in fashion now. These are one of the favorite fashion accessories for men and women long time ago. If you have not yet tried tiffany jewellery uk, it's time to own one and feel the difference it can make to your personality. These are just brilliant and fabulous superdry uk. They are most iconic and can provide you with a new feeling and enhance confidence. The quality of superdry sale is just superior to what you have dreamt of. Today owning a new and trendy looking superdry shop are not only meant for the wealthy people. These are now made luxurious and affordable superdry kids to reach out to every budget and range.

Saeed Afridi said...

TagVillage is a new social network that combines the concepts of other popular marketing sites like Facebook, Apsense,and Kooday into one.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm informative

comforter sets

Yuan Sui said...

At that interval it was too younger,ignored the ADD and regarded around the wilderness.When i awared of the issues of achievements,a Gold Goblin and three Red Goblin rushed to me,then in the floor was my promotion.I seemed the dreadful Goblin with the overall look in a individual's vision that was sad and disappointing.

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold