Friday, May 8, 2009

Enough

Walking into the desert
With pure sand in sight.
A dreadful feeling, a rush for life
rumpus emerged into the body,
an oasis was found to purge
my worries.

But what did I find?
As stagnate nature,
it was just a burglar who stole my emotion.

It made the place stale,
an immutable feeling.
A grip of blood on teh ground and
I found myself, bleeding.

But I must inhume the shodow,
And this immortal kind of pa in.
And forget the burglar who took up piece of myself
I must open my umbrella in the middle of the rain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's your joke:::
Military pilot who had sex with an 11 year old boy when he was 17!!!
A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO HAD SEX WITH AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT!!! He needs to be on a sexual preditor list.
How long did he masterbate and think about having sex with boys? In boot camp? Into his flight training? 20, 25 YEARS OLD??? OLDER???
"Creepy rotten grape attached to an otherwise normal bunch." Joke's on you.

Anonymous said...

Nice .......

comforter sets

Anonymous said...

Good adventure !!!!!!!!!!!

dinodirect coupon

Anne Baker said...

so it is very nice post...

Airport Transfers

Unknown said...

After improved health i cleaned up all the animals in map and regarded around wilderness more than one hunders times.What's a pity!I couldn't discover out out the errant value.In the end,i discovered that the Goblin can be teleported!From that interval,i was recognized to never let Goblin go!

Buy WOW Gold  RS Gold  Buy Diablo 3 Gold